Navidash is a GPS navigation dashboard with ADF and VOR like indicators (see screenshots), which allow the navigation to specified waypoints (i.e. Geocaches).
As there is currently no API available to access the device compass, the program currently only uses the orientation supplied by the GPS device (which is unfortunately only useful during movement).
- - Speedup of display and rendering
- - Support for different types of distance units (km, NM, mi)
- - Coordinates can be shown in different ways (decimal, degrees+minutes+seconds, degrees+minutes)
- - Update on rendering code for compass support
- - Bugfix displaying compass direction value
- - Bugfix for error on loading saved waypoints
- - Splashscreen added