GTM Commander - Google Tag Manager Tool
GTM Commander is a useful tool which should simplify and speed-up the work with the Google Tag Manager (GTM). The tool offers the
feature to copy tags, triggers and variables between containers in an easy way. Especially if you work with lots of containers
you can save time and speed-up work.
- In order to copy tags with the assigned firing and blocking trigger, you first have to copy the trigger to the target container. Afterwards the tool will automatically assign the trigger when copying the tag.
- The tool is still a beta version that should not be used in productive environments.
- The GTMCommander tool is freeware and you are allowed to use it in business enviroments. The commercial distribution (selling the tool in any way) is forbidden.
- The settings for setup and teardown tags are currently not supported.
- The assignment of items to folders is currently not supported.
- v1.01 Bugfixes and better error messages
- v1.02 Bugfix for tags with "All Pages" trigger
- 2016-05-27 v1.03 Additional bugfix for tags with "All Pages" trigger
- 2017-02-06 v1.04 Update of Tags, Triggers and Variables on overwrite (no deletion and re-creation)
- 2017-04-25 v1.10 Update to GTM API v2, support for Workspaces
- 2017-05-11 v1.20 Bugfixes, direct selection of first workspace after selection of container
- 2017-05-11 v1.21 Interface Optimization
Screenshot of main screen